Simply, if you play a professional game or maybe you play a game for practice, you need a proper guide that how you can lace your basketball shoes. Because half tie or loose laces basketball shoes give you severe injury.
Basketball shoes are designed to provide complete support and comfort related to your feet and ankles. And lacing system can play a big role for maintain your feet life and shoe life.
However, if you quickly laced a shoe and go for a game on the court. When you come back then you will notice that your shoes are hit by sore disease and some kind of other foot diseases.
So proper guide is required that how to laced the basketball shoe hurry and quickly. Because players do have not enough time to take time of laced the shoe. So, here is a quick guide, that how you can tie your basketball shoes in a cool way.
Different Methods To Tie Your Basketball Shoes
Here are 2 methods for normal feet and wider feet people, how they can lace your shoes in a smart way, check out now!
Normal Or High-Arches Feet Lacing
There are many ways to lace your basketball shoes, but sometimes it is not perfect and doesn’t work well for you and causes many diseases like sore and plantar fasciitis. But here are some quick guides for high-arches and normal feet people, who can lace their shoes with this guide!
- Lace the shoes in a criss-cross pattern up continuously the bottom set of holes and then stop.
- Lace the left shoe lace firstly and then the right shoe lace instantly up both sides of each shoe to accommodate higher arches with more extra durability and stability.
- Again crisscross the laces one more time when reaching the very last collection of holes at the top of the shoe. Tie the shoes at the top as you commonly would.
Simply these are the steps, which high-arches people should follow to avoid any dangerous disease and getting better stability in a game. Here is also the video guide that how you can lace high-arches feet.
Wider Feet Lacing
Above are the guide to high-arches feet people, and if you have wide feet and you can lace your shoes, then here is the quick guide that how you can lace your basketball shoes for wider feet instantly.
- Fill the laces through the first pair of eyelets on the base of the shoe.
- Then lace the shoelaces straight up the shoe for the next few collections of holes without crisscrossing the laces.
- Continue to lace in this manner till the shoelace touches the upper part of the foot. This will enable the shoe to be tightened without squeezing the foot.
- Crisscross the laces for the remainder of the eyelets and tie the shoe as normal.
Here a quick guide to how wider feet people lace their basketball shoes properly. Also, here is the video guide that how the wide feet people lace their shoes in a good way.
Toe Pains Lacing
Sometimes, you can lace your shoes but sometimes it hurts your feet, in this way, if your toe pains so much then you can try this technique for lacing your shoes to get rid of the pain. Check out the video guide for a better understanding.
How to Lace Basketball Shoes Casually
Now it is another question, how to lace basketball shoes casually? The basketball which is mostly used for outdoor and street wears is canvas chucks. This shoe contains a great feature, available in many colors with a rubber outsole.
Similarly, many other shoes are available, but you can lace these types of sneakers. Here is a simple and quick guide by which you can easily lace up your basketball shoes casually.
- Feed the lace through the bottom two slots of the shoe, with the laces facing inward toward the tongue of the shoe.
- Pull on the laces so that one side is somewhat longer than the other side. Feed the shorter of the two through the opposite topmost eyelet of the shoe with lace facing away from the tongue of the shoe.
- Instantly take the leftover lace which is the longer one and feed it through the eyelets from side to side until you reach the top eyelet. You should now have horizontal laces with two pieces to tie at the top of the shoe.
While this is a simple guide for those who can lace their basketball shoes casually. So these are the simple three points which you can follow and lace your shoe instantly.
How Tight Should Your Basketball Shoes Be?
An inadequately tied basketball shoe can put you in danger of many injuries. This game will test your physical power. You will do a bunch of jumping and turning directions at a very great speed. Also, you will run around the court for many minutes.
Basketball shoes should be moderately tight throughout the heel and ankles. Your toes should have almost a thumbnail of space before the end, providing them lots of room to move around. This mixture is tight enough to give ankle comfort and stability without restricting movement.
In the end, we saying that your shoe is laced properly, you can check this by feeling this technique, where you find comfort when you lace up your shoes, where lace the shoes to prevent any disease and provide your feet support and comfort.
How do you tie basketball shoes without the laces showing?
Tie the shoes commonly and tuck the laces under the tongue of the shoe to hide them from view. You should perpetually tie a double knot in the lace to prevent them from coming untied.
What is the best way to lace basketball shoes?
Traditional lace up system is the best way to lace basketball shoes. You should cross one lace over the other until you touch the top of the shoe. For high-arches and wider feet people lace up guide is above in the article.
Hi, Waheed is here, I love traveling and follow new trends about dressing. I have a keen interest in apparel and trying different shoes and clothing. Technically, I am learning new skills including programming languages and many other.