Finding the best boot for smelly feet that meets all your needs can be tricky, particularly if you are looking for work boots for smelly feet. The great news is, We found ten outstanding boot possibilities that can help you decrease your foot smell.
Hot weather and even the moisture of a rainy day can make your feet sweaty. If you sweat more than usual, especially on a daily basis, you could be at risk for the following:
- Enhancing severely dehydrated, which can lead to being extremely tired and weak, mental confusion, dizziness, dry skin, and is lacking in necessary electrolytes and nutrients essential for survival.
- Developing blisters on your feet because of the skin being overly softened as well as pruning and slippage throughout in your shoes. This can generate friction that affects the skin to be annoyed and rubbed raw.
- Skin irritations such as rashes, chaffing, or generalized discomfort.
- Condensation building up inside a dark, warm space such as a boot is the ideal place for bacteria and fungus to grow up and decay. This can result in several different types of dangerous foot diseases such as athlete’s foot, trench foot, erythrasma, and onychomycosis.
- You could get impediments in your feet or legs.
In order to prevent extreme sweating, drink plenty of water, eat nutritious, well-balanced meals every day and see to it that you put on the right socks and work boots every morning. And to prevent smelly feet, take a good pair of boots as we mention some boots. Take good care of yourself and your feet will take care of you!
Our List Of Best Boots For Smelly Feet
With the amount of extensive research and check the reviews of buyers who can buy these following boots, we can list out the best 10 boots for smelly feet, these boots are especially good for work boots, you lets look at our list of boots:
EVER BOOTS Men’s Waterproof Boots mixes durability with comfort and fashion that serves hard on the job site. They are lightweight insulated work boots with oil, slip, and non-marking repellent rubber soles with good traction.
This style also emphasizes waterproof full-grain upper leather, waterproof seal-direct attach production, waterproof bootie, waterproof laces, and waterproof stitches.
These extremely affordable yet quality standard work boots from Ever Boot will make sure your feet are not only ultra-dry but comfy all day long. Every single detail from the leather down to the stitching is waterproof to better shield your feet from the components.
These are multi-purpose boots that can be employed not only for the heavy-duty structure but also for landscaping, gardening, farming, or hiking in the outdoors if that’s what you like.
The tread design on the Ultra Dry will give you the very best of adhesion and shock absorption associates with the heel and arch of your foot, making flex points that will allow a larger amount of evolution in comparison to most work boots.
Features and Spec:
- The inside of the shoe is well insulated.
- They were constructed with anti-fatigue technology.
- The soles are lighter in weight and greatly flexible.
- A waterproof layer coats the outside, followed by a moisture-wicking inner lining.
- Even the laces are waterproof!
- These boots are perfect for working in cold and wet conditions.
- The anti-fatigue technology will restrict your joints from becoming achy and sore by softening both pressure and shock.
- The versatility will allow you to walk, bend, and stand at ease for extended hours.
- The waterproofing method assures that moisture whether from inside or outside the boots is repelled.
- The laces won’t shrink in cold water.
Coming in at number one is the best steel toe boot for smelly feet that reach out as an all-around safety boot that you can wear both at work and home. This Timberland Pitboss has a ton of positive reviews on Amazon, is created to give you terminal security, convenience, and endurance while working all day.
Made with 100% leather and breathable PU footbed provides you to have absolute odor-free feet feel, the sweat produced inside the boot escapes through breathable top and bottom. Consequently, even after wearing it for the whole day your feet and boot do not smell.
It is suggested for both people working in hot conditions and suffering from the bromodosis (smelly feet) situation, but we truly believe that this boot is designed for all production workers.
The construction of this boot is prime quality, the antibacterial fragrance control is an important bonus feature because it helps to prevent and control odors.
These work boots are also our boots of choice for the Classic Gifts for the construction Worker list.
Features and Spec:
- Sturdy nubuck leather uppers for convenience and durability
- Goodyear® welt construction for additional durability
- Steel safety toes for comfort
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Polyurethane midsoles for durable ease
- Cambrelle® fabric linings with antimicrobial treatment for fragrance control
- Cast metal top hooks for improved durability
- Nylon shock-diffusion plates for support and torsional rigidity
- Detachable, open-cell polyurethane footbeds with antimicrobial treatment for comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsoles are abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
The Timberland PRO powertrain is the only alloy toe work boot for smelly feet on our list. While it is not built of leather as compared to the other boots, you can bet on 100% Ripstop nylon material that is durable and safe. This athletic boot is constructed with Anti-Fatigue technology to keep you comfortable all day.
These boots come with a nylon mesh lining on the head and breathable PU footbed that let the sweat escape from both top and bottom, thereby no smelly feet problem even after wearing it the whole day. Furthermore, Anti-Microbial Odor control technology helps to block and control foot odors.
Features and Spec:
- Excellent ripstop nylon uppers
- Alloy safety toe for a lightweight shelter
- Cement development for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfy feet
- Single-density polyurethane midsole for electrical hazard resistance
- Fiberglass shank for fundamental support
- Anti-fatigue technology is made into the outsole
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are oil resistant per SATRA TM63, heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit and resist abrasion
Take care of your feet during those hard days in harsh working situations with the Timberland PRO® Boondock Waterproof Safety Toe Work Boots for Men. Giving you excellent cushioned comfort and protection, this boot merges multiple comforts and protecting technologies not found in your average work boot.
The Boondock shields your feet from ground-level dangers with premium waterproof leather uppers reinforced with Ever-Guard™ treated leather heel guards and Timberland Pro molded rubber toe guards.
Waterproof membranes inside this protective shell keep your feet dry and comfortable, while the breathable mesh coverings feature antimicrobial treatments to resist odor.
The Boondock’s non-metallic composite safety toes present quality, crushproof and electrical hazard protection that’s metal detector friendly.
Under your feet, the Progressive Anti-Fatigue foot support system appropriates inverted polyurethane cones in the EVA midsoles absorb shock and delivers energy back to key zones of the foot, contributing stability and stamina for long workdays.
Contoured, open-cell PU footbeds highlight a moisture-managing cover for breathable comfort. Firm outer heel cups on this ultra-supportive boot deliver lateral stability, while light-weight fiberglass shanks inside the boot give extra stability and support. Dual-density PU/TPU outsoles provide great oil-, abrasion-, and slip resistance, while the deep lug design gives you reliable traction.
Features and Spec:
- These boots have waterproof leather and abrasion-resistant heel plus toe bumpers.
- The interior has a lining that efficiently wicks away dampness and complements the outer waterproof layer.
- The anti-fatigue technology these boots were made with will support your feet through any sort of weather or heavy use.
- The outsoles have a strong grip on them and have been identified to be puncture-proof.
- These are boots that will last a good long while without giving out.
- Your feet will stay absolutely dry in these boots.
- These boots are perfect for absorbing shock plus they return energy and cushion the soles of your feet impeccably.
- The stable grip will see to it that you never lose your footing.
- Puncture resistance can protect you from a lot of pain if not your life.
- Good news if you have wide feet! These run on the wide side.
- This boot appears with plenty of safety features such as a safety toe, a rubber lugged outsole, and reinforced rubber.
- If foot odor is a matter for you, the insoles are infused with an antimicrobial that should help some.
- It has a solid grip, is waterproof, and durable enough to withstand just about anything.
Next, on our list is the best boot for smelly feet in the market, the Irish Setter Work Boot. If you are looking for the traditional USA made work boot, this special footwear would be a unique choice.
This is a high-quality full-grain leather boot and is made of heat resistant outsole, the leather smells great and your feet do not stink after wearing it the whole day. Yet, they are not steel toe but quality-wise and comfort this boot takes the cake.
Merging a lot more qualities in Irish Setter boot, made with pure leather and provide great traction and emphasize durability include comfort and support all day keeping your feet odor-free if you wearing them all day.
Features and Spec:
- 100% Leather.
- Rubber sole.
- 6″ lace-up work boot with USA-made full-grain leather married to a rubber-EVA outsole that’s heat-resistant for strength in high heat conditions.
- Electrical Hazard – meets ASTM F2413-11 Safety Standards,
- The outsole is included a Rubber-EVA Traction Tred. Care – To assure your rubber footwear stays in great condition wipe or spray with lukewarm water after use and allow to dry normally. If soap is required for additional cleaning.
- Heat-Resistant outsole – resistant to melting at a lowest of 475 Fahrenheit.
- Lining (Vamp) is Non-Woven Nylon.
- Removable Polyurethane Footbed
- Goodyear Welt Construction
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Rubber EVA Traction Tred
The quality of this Carhartt Men’s Composite toe boot is awesome, these boots are 100% produced and tested for the rugged circumstances and environment.
Advised for both casual and workwear, the Carhartt composite toe boot is OSHA safety complied footwear, meets both ASTM 2413-11 EH and ASTM F2413-18 standards. While also light in weight as the others on the list, they sure are durable and very reliable.
With its lightweight EVA midsole and presence odor-free all day, these boots breathe surprisingly well so you will not sweat much making it the ideal boot for summer.
Features and Spec:
- Rugged work boots with composite toe strength and Rugged Flex technology
- Mountainous oil-tanned leather uppers with padded collars and tongues
- Rugged Flex layout – easier moving
- Composite toes – meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11 I75 and C75 EH criteria
- EVA midsoles with PU Strobel pads
- Antimicrobial Ortholite PU insoles
- Rugged, non-marking rubber outsoles – chemical-, oil-, heat-, and slip-resistant
- Flexible cement composition
- Steel shanks
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel guards
A quality pair of Thorogood boots will hold you working hard all day long. These Thorogood American Heritage Classics 6″ Moc Toe Boots have genuine leather and Goodyear Storm Welt construction for lasting sturdiness, and a cushioned insole and rubber outsole for comfort and support.
These boots are excellent for smelly feet people. These boots have a steel safety toe, are Electrical Hazard rated, slip-resistant, and made in the good ‘ole USA.
Created or manufactured with electric shock-resisting soles and heels capable of withstanding an application of 18,000 volts (root mean square (RMS) value) at 60 Hz for 1 minute with no current flow or leakage current in the abundance of 1.0 milliamperes under dry conditions.
Features and Spec:
- These shoes are manufactured from tobacco oil-tanned, full-grain leather.
- The ultimate shock absorption footbed is detachable.
- The insole is made from the patented Poron comfort cushion.
- The shank is made of pure fiberglass.
- The outsole has that trusty MAXWear Wedge slip resistance.
- For the best in storm welt construction, it’s got Goodyear storm welt development.
- The tongue was inserted with a bellows construction.
- There is a cotton vamp in the toe.
- These are well-crafted boots fitting for hard work.
- They are safe to wear in slippery situations and have plenty of traction.
- The supple leather has a nice, waxy feel to it.
- The toe cap is firm, giving it the perfect moc toe shape you’re looking for.
- Triple stitching in key areas warrants a boot that the construction is good and solid.
- The sole is springy and comfortable.
The KEEN® Utility Flint, work and good odor-free boot with the long-wearing support and toughness to transition from work to woods, seamlessly! Solidly built and durable, with the terrain-grabbing traction of a hiking boot.
Lightweight flexibility and security for going up and down ladders, thanks to the Torsional Stability Shank that prevents them from twisting — and helps prevent any nasty falls.
Within, a contoured heel lock presents a locked-in fit with no slipping, no sliding. Cleansport NXTTM technology helps provide natural odor control, while the metatomical dual-density insole gives both support and cushioning. Work, woods, or wherever you wear them, comfort and performance are just what you’d expect from KEEN®.
Features and Spec:
- The permeable mesh panels provide the wearer with complete breathability.
- The traction is excellent. It comes with a contoured heel lock and a footbed that is anatomically molded.
- This is an ankle-cut work boot with a removable footbed and non-marking sole.
- The boot is fabricated from genuine leather.
- The lining is made out of a hydrophobic mesh.
- Here is a shoe that gives continuous odor protection.
- People with flat feet find that these reduce the pain in the arches.
- They are an overall lightweight yet sturdy shoe that will shield your feet from most blows you may encounter on the job.
- They are slip and oil resistant.
- They are effortless to clean and stand up to hard usage.
- The insoles are removable and replaceable.
- The laces are durable and do not come undone easily.
- For steel toe boots, they are amazingly comfy.
Coming in at number nine, the Caterpillar Second shift steel toe boot brings a new twist to the table. This demanding steel-toe boot is made of 100% leather, engineered with a nylon mesh lining to optimize breathability, and a removable PU footbed to provide comfort and odor-free all day. It is clear that this work boot is perfect for smelly feet.
Detachable EVA gel insoles keep your feet padded at all times and help in shock absorption and impact cushioning. The uppers are also abundantly padded and lined with breathable nylon.
The ERGO comfort system used by Caterpillar allows the boots to flex beautifully along with the movement of your feet and adapt to the shape of your arches. This combination is remarkably comfortable for daily use.
This steel-toe boot is made from Oiled full-grain leather and has Goodyear welt development which presents maximum durability and flexibility.
Features and Spec:
- Climasphere™ breathable insole keeps your foot comfortable
- Goodyear Welt Construction affords the highest durability and provides flexibility
- Quality oiled full-grain leather or nubuck deliver long-term durability and protection
- T3 Rubber Outsole delivers slip resistance for optimal traction
- Engineered nylon mesh lining optimizes breathability and ease
- Steel Shank for added support and stability
- Slip-Resistant outsole for grip on low traction covers
- Removable PU Sock Liner provides all-day comfort
- Made at a Gold Rated Tanneries (LWG)
- Steel Toe protects against impact and compression
While Keen Utility Steel Toe is the last boot that we recommend on this list, it certainly is no flake. Consider this boot as the best waterproof boot for smelly feet in the list as others are only water-resistant.
You won’t have any difficulty getting into these boots due to the unobtrusive fit and roomier toe box. They are made from moisture-wicking textiles to keep your feet dry and CLEAN SPORT NXT gives natural odor protection using probiotics, clearly say that it is good for smelly feet people.
While considerably reliable, this medium-duty work boot is suitable for construction, landscaping, warehouse, and transportation work. There is no doubt about the safety of the boot. It meets or exceeds ASTM F2913 SATRA Non-Slip Testing Standards, and ASTM F2413 I/75 and C/75 Standards.
Features and Spec:
- Waterproof leather uppermost.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining.
- Left and right asymmetrical steel toes.
- Keen, Dry waterproof, breathable membrane technology.
- TPU shank for midfoot support.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed.
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole.
- Torsional stability shank (TSS).
- Reflectivity from toe to heel for added safety and visibility.
- Cleansport NXT technology for natural odor protection.
What Are Some Other Things To Look For?
Boots are notorious for trapping moisture. If you have to wear work boots, look for something that is made out of breathable and comfortable materials such as canvas or leather.
Purchase two or three pairs of work boots and alternate them every few days in order to keep all of them as dry as you possibly can. You may want to invest in changeable absorbent insoles that give you an added defense against odor. It is of the utmost importance to feel comfortable in any pair of boots that you must spend a whole day in.
Not only is it annoying as well as humiliating to have sweaty, leading to smelly feet, but it can moreover cause diseases of the foot and fungal infections such as trench foot and athlete’s foot. Thus, it is pretty critical to see to it that your feet are dry and that you are maintaining proper foot hygiene.
How To Properly Clean Your Boots
First of all, you should clean your boots using a water-based cleaning agent and a nylon brush. Make sure that you meticulously brush the seams to be certain that all of the dust is removed. Next, moisten the boots and apply a water-based waterproofing agent that will make your boots more resistant to water.
It is advised that you use water-based products as they will not stifle the breathability of the leather. The leather conditioner will keep cracks from forming. Boots should be air-dried with newspaper stuffed in the toes. Do not leave them in the sun or too close to a heat source. An odor eating spray may improve the smell.
Before You Go
Our Top Pick is Irish Setter Men’s 83605 Boot. At last, when you lastly choose the right boot for smelly feet, remember you also need to take proper care and maintenance of your feet and boots to prevent sweat and odor-free feet. To us, it seems as though you should get a package of items like a boot dryer or at least moisture-wicking socks to get you going.
I’m Waheed Ali owner of humanlifeessentials.com. I’m is a professional writer and a true lover of dressing. I have a great experience of over 10+ years with shoes and clothes. I shared my experience and provide quality material for you.